The World Spirit of the Game Foundation’s(SotG Global) mission is to help individuals and organizations take Personal Accountabily for maximizing their Impact on the world. We operate under 4 main Pillars:
1) A worldwide social movement based on the world’s first “crowd-sourced” life philosophy
2) An Impact Coaching/Consulting Coalition which directly influenced the corporate and start-up worlds as well as academia, all while raising funds for our non-profit work.
3) A global network of NGOs which address root causes of societal dysfunction through long term planning and a focus on Personal Accountability to find new and innovative solutions.
4) The Impactful Networks help people from specific segments of society to help each other figure out how to maximize their personal impact AND change industry/societal standards.
You can stay up to date on latest developments by joining our
LinkedIn Group: coming soon or by joining our
Whatsapp group:coming soon
We have dozens of different volunteer opportunities available in each country of the world, as well as at the city level, each with specific roles and time commitments. Yet, we’ve also realized that we have a ton of Supporters in our network who want to support us, but without a specific time obligation.
For all of those people, we’ve developed the SotG Ambassadors programs
THERE IS NO SPECIFIC TIME COMMITMENT FOR ANY OF THESE FIRST 5 ROLES,
1) General Ambassador – You familiarize yourself with a wide variety of our services and offerings and simply keep your eyes and ears open for any individual or organization in your community, or within your global network who might be interested in what we are doing/offering
2) Community Ambassador – Mostly focused on local level initiatives and supporting the City Coordinating team as well as the occasional social media share. More details on the link
3) University Ambassador – This is the most fully developed Ambassador program, so please check this page and the links you find there
4) Organizational Ambassador – You simply keep your eyes and ears open for opportunities to integrate any of SotG’s work into any existing organization you are a part of, such as:
5) Global Ambassador – If you are a global traveler, we can give you a very basic training on SotG(or more advanced if you prefer) and you can help lead Discussion Meet-ups in new cities you visit
6) Social Media Ambassador – When it’s convenient, you help share our Social Media content
Ambassador roles with specific roles and commitments
The two most common of these would be:
Dedicated University Ambassador – If you wanted to help lead all SotG activities at a particular institution, then you’d be our main point of reference for any developments. In other words, other University Ambassadors, Community Ambassadors, students or staff with a good idea or connection would refer them to you or consult with you first. There is still a wide range of time commitments available, but this position does require some slightly more formal training, and you’d typically get your own SotG email address and be adding to a Peer group
Dedicated Corporate Ambassador – This would typically be a role for a situation where a corporation is very open to having it’s own employees lead workshops, but not as open to outside organizations coming in. But there’s other situation where this position will also be relevant, such as someone within a corporation who has either developed a great social impact project they are looking to scale, or someone wanting to implement a social impact project based on another corporate example.
Starting SotG Clubs
In addition to our basic SotG Club Structure, we also have specialized versions to focus on thematic areas:
University Offerings – SotG provides a full suite of coaching/consulting services for Universities as well. We do not require any of our University Ambassadors to be salespeople, so this is entirely optional, however this is one area where being a UA is not solely a volunteer position, as we happily pay up to 20% referral fee for any coaching/consulting business which a UA brings to SotG.
– Our flagship retreat is a full 2.5 immersive experience set in nature where each participant identified their personal priorities in terms of both Personal Development and Social Impact. Then with the assistant of peers and global experts, they craft a Personal Social Impact Platform Action Plan and come out of the retreat fully energized with a clear sense of purpose AND action steps, as well as connections to our global and local communities. Life changing not only for the participant but for the people around them as well.
We also have 1/2 day, 1 day, and blended Retreats which are a little less intense.
Strategic University Partnerships
We are looking for Regional and National Coordinators for this University Ambassador prograam(i.e. individuals or organizations with an extensive university network within their country) to help us promote these offerings, with a generous referral plan.
If you would like to get involved in bringing the SotG University Ambassador program to your country, please email our Managing Director: Trent.SImmons@SpiritoftheGame.org