The World Spirit of the Game Foundation’s(SotG Global) mission is to help individuals and organizations take Personal Accountabily for maximizing their Impact on the world. We operate under 4 main Pillars:
1) A worldwide social movement based on the world’s “first crowd-sourced” life philosophy
2) An Impact Coaching/Consulting Coalition which directly influenced the corporate and start-up worlds as well academia, all while raising funds for our non-profit work.
3) A global network of NGOs which address root causes of societal dysfunction through long term planning and a focus on Personal Accountability to find new and innovative solutions.
4) The Impactful Networks help people from specific industries to maximize their personal impact AND change industry standards.
You can stay up to date on latest developments by joining our
LinkedIn Group: coming soon or by joining our
Whatsapp group:coming soon
Our Community Ambassador program is designed to advance each of these pillars in different ways:
1) Our SotG Discussion Events, Discussion Groups and SotG Clubs directly help to grow the local community as well as ties together communities from all over the world.
2) Our Ambassadors are also encouraged to keep their eyes open for small businesses, start-up, corporations, universities, schools, and individuals who could benefit from our coaching/consulting offerings. We do have a referral program in place for this, but want to emphasize that in general the Community Ambassador position is not designed as a “sales” position. Anybody interested in an active sales function within the SotG ecosystem should contact their National Chairperson or email Sales@SpiritoftheGame.org for training.
3) Once we have a local NGO partnership established, there will be volunteer opportunities for our Ambassadors, and there is also need for grant research and/or help writing grants
4) Similar to #2, we also have a referral program for The Impactful Women’s Network and The Impactful Business Network. We do not plan to have a referral plan in place for the future networks such as Teachers, Students, Farmers, etc. as our goal is to keep the membership price for those as low as possible, but our Community Ambassadors should still help to promote them when appropriate.
For 2023, we have four primary roles for our Community Ambassadors; these are all options, so it is totally fine to only focus on one or two of these areas, you are not obligated to try to cover all four:
A) Starting/helping to start SotG Clubs
B) Introducing our Coaching/Consulting offerings to anybody in your network or community who you think might benefit
C) Promoting SotG Online Events and/or In-person Events
D) Sharing the latest updates of SotG or our Impactful Networks
Starting SotG Clubs
In addition to our basic SotG Club Structure, we also have specialized versions to focus on thematic areas:
University Offerings – SotG provides a full suite of coaching/consulting services for Universities as well. We do not require any of our University Ambassadors to be salespeople, so this is entirely optional, however this is one area where being a UA is not solely a volunteer position, as we happily pay up to 20% referral fee for any coaching/consulting business which a UA brings to SotG.
– Our flagship retreat is a full 2.5 immersive experience set in nature where each participant identified their personal priorities in terms of both Personal Development and Social Impact. Then with the assistant of peers and global experts, they craft a Personal Social Impact Platform Action Plan and come out of the retreat fully energized with a clear sense of purpose AND action steps, as well as connections to our global and local communities. Life changing not only for the participant but for the people around them as well.
We also have 1/2 day, 1 day, and blended Retreats which are a little less intense.
We are looking for Regional and National Coordinators for this University Ambassador prograam(i.e. individuals or organizations with an extensive university network within their country) to help us promote these offerings, with a generous referral plan.
If you would like to get involved in bringing the SotG University Ambassador program to your country, please email our Managing Director: Trent.SImmons@SpiritoftheGame.org