Currently our Social Media is being handled by a combination of our blogmaster and our various Co-Chairs. We need a dedicated individual for each major SM channel to make sure all of our most important announcements are going out in a timely manner, and that we have regular content for our primary SM channels.
Currently we are mostly focused on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram, but we would like to add Twitter and maybe TikTok soon.
As winter in the northern hemisphere approaches, we will be ramping up our online offerings again, with a speaker series for female entrepreneurs planned, a role model for girls speaker series in the works, our 2nd Global Community Dialogue Day to plan, and a wide array of panel discussions possible, both for global and regional audiences. You will be responsible for maintaining our calendar of events, communicating with the relevant divisions for each event, as well as coordinating with speakers (and volunteers for the bigger events)
The SotG team all around the world is rapidly growing and we need somebody to organize fun online events for our volunteers. These can include activities such as board game nights, happy hours, or even pure philosophical discussions, or you are welcome to make your own suggestions
Time Commitment – 3-5 hours per week – Volunteer Engagement and validation
Time Commitment – 3-5 hours per month approximately
(National Coordinators will essentially do this same thing on a national level)
Time Commitment – 6-10 hours per month approximately
Each National Board is responsible for designing and implementing a Strategic Plan customized for their country based on the following criteria:
The primary members of each National Council will be National Coordinators, each of whom will typically have a specific focus on one of the following:
A) NGO work & networking with/supporting other NGOs – SotGFoundation@gmail.com
B) SotG as a Social Movement – SotGFoundation@gmail.com
C) Impact Consulting/Coaching Coalition – Trent.Simmons@SpiritoftheGame.org
D) SotG’s Impact Network – Trent.Simmons@SpiritoftheGame.org
E) Women’s Empowerment – Lucrecia.Almaraz@yahoo.com
Please send an email to the appropriate address if you are interested in getting involved in that area of our work
Role – Brainstorming, Content development, and/or marketing strategy for specific SotG offerings or NGO topics, i.e. SotG Workshops for Schools, or Youth Leadership NGO programs, or Female Entrepreneurship, etc.
Time Commitment for Working Group Co-Chairs – 3-6 hours per month
To apply for a Regional or Global Council position, please email your relevant resume to SotGFoundation@gmail.com
Time Commitment – No specific time commitment
Global Ambassador – Do you have a truly global network and/or social media following? Help promote SotG events and global initiatives as well as inviting your followers/supporters to join our Social Movement
Regional Ambassador – If your network is mostly in a specific region of the world, you can support our Regional Councils and regional initiatives
National Ambassador – If you have a nationwide network/following, you can help promote specific national level programs as well as various regional and global initiatives and events
Local Ambassador – Even if you don’t have a nationwide network, you can still help to support and grow SotG in your area.
If you don’t have time to actively contribute, you can financially support SotG by making a donation via paypal to 10MillionDiscs@gmail.com
If you have neither time or money to support, you can still subscribe to our newsletter by emailing SotGFoundation@gmail.com
We have a wide array of individuals and teams around the world who want to support SotG by building a business under our brand umbrella. In addition to helping grow our brand, these businesses are also expected to help financially support the foundation in the future, so with discretion, we help support their growth. A few examples are a credit union in Trinidad&Tobago, an Impact Investing consultancy in Switzerland, and a sports company in Turkey.
Our organization has 4 main Pillars
1) Developing SotG as the world’s first “crowd-sourced” life philosophy which both provides individuals with an internal framework for choosing a different definition of winning and as a Social Movement which provides the external framework that helps like minded individuals and organizations around the world maximize their positive impact on society.
2) An Impact Coaching division to help raise funds for the non-profit work, and which now has a wide range of offerings for universities, as well as for corporations, SMEs, and start-ups.
3) Typical NGO work which includes applying for grants on Youth Leadership, Women’s Empowerment, and Entrepreneurial support, among others, as well as organizing national/global initiatives and supporting other NGOs
4) A national/global Impact Network of “disruptors of dysfunctional systems” that consists of individuals and organizations from the worlds of non-profit, social enterprise, for profit, academia and government.
Here is a full video overview of these 4 pillars as well as a deeper explanation of the long term goals of the organization/movement.
If you would like the non-narrated version you can view it here.
SotG Global’s Strategic Plan (Basic version)
NGO Pillar – (Short term=Q2, 2022 / Mid term = Q3, 2022 – Q2, 2023)
Short term – Develop 3 Global Working Groups
– Grants research/writing team for SotG Global and national partners
– NGO Efficiency team which also helps NGO diversify their revenue streams
– Helping specific groups start their own non-profit initiatives, NGOs, or Foundations
Mid term – Develop partnerships with existing NGOs looking to scale
– Launch our NGO Support Coalition
– Solidify global network of local NGO partners, starting new organizations where needed
Long Term – Continue expanding network of official NGO partners
– Establish 100 Year Plan, Celebrity NGOs, and student athlete non-profit initiatives
Impact Coaching Pillar –
Short term – Peer Advisory Sprint Sessions
Mid term – Corporate Client pitch deck, Creative Impact partnerships with incubators and co-working spaces
Long term – University offerings, School Offerings, Launch our own Accelerators
Social Movement Pillar –
Short term – Establish National and City/State level LinkedIn pages
– Build local leadership teams
– Start Discussion Events and Groups both in-person and online
– Launch University Ambassadors program, start SotG clubs at Universities
Mid term – Begin organizing Impact Retreats and Conferences
Long term – Launch a membership platform that helps each member assess and refine their personal Social Impact Platform and design a life
– Uniting all the like minded communities and causes on a global basis
Impact Network Pillar –
Short term – Peer Advisory Sprint Sessions
– Build Regional, National, and City level frameworks for The Impactful Women’s Network
Mid term – Launch The Impactful Women’s Network
– Build Regional, National, and City level frameworks for The Impactful Business Network
– Develop the first set of courses for The Impactful Teacher’s Network
– Launch The Impactful Business Network
Long term – Build the framework that ties together all of our Impactful Networks
– Build the world’s largest network of global Impact&Sustainability experts from all areas of society