UPCOMING CALLS TBA – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4040586152
Aug 18th, Evening time CEST, exact time TBD
DROP THE FACADE – Mental Health for Entrepreneurs with a “Safe Space” mode of small group breakout sessions
In order to maximize your positive Impact on the world, you will almost always have to adopt an entrepreneurial mindset, even if you don’t start your own business.
Key elements of an entrepreneurial mindset:
To date we have identified the following ways in which the Spirit of the Game community and ecosystem can help support entrepreneurs
1) “Integrating Impact into Start-ups” is our signature offering where we work with entrepreneurs to find innovative ways that they can have a positive impact on society AND increase their profitability/USP.
(we are looking for groups that would like to host a Creative Impact webinar with their group of entrepreneurs, the first one was for a MBA class at Geneva Business School)
2) Impact Incubators and Accelerators. We are currently developing our own online Impact Incubator, to be followed by Impact Accelerators, but we are also looking for local partners who have an existing Incubator or Accelerator and who would like our help to transition the focus to Impact. Our goal in the next 5 years is to establish a network of Impact Incubators in at least 100 countries, which will feed into a network of 7 Regional Impact Accelerators, which will then feed into our global Impact Accelerator.
3) On the non-profit side, we have devveloped grant applications for Youth Entrepreneurship, for Refugee Entrepreneurship, and for Female Entrepreneurs.
4) Our Entrepreneurial Support teams will play a critical role in the offerings for The Impactful Women’s Network, both in terms of classes, webinars, and peer advisory sessions for existing entrepreneurs, but also as a part of our Career Transition to Impact and our Careers With a Purpose offerings. We’ve also identify “Introduction to Entrepreneurship” for new mothers to be a critically under-developed area.
5) While we will have a separate leadership team for The Impactful Business Network, the initial target audience for that network is entrepreneurs and small business owners, so our Ent. Support team will be heavily engaged in that project.
6) We’ve just started exploring the Intrapreneurship space with a possible partnership with https://www.afce.co/ where we would be the social impact experts.
7) Longer term, establishing our own Entrepreneur Academies/Universities are anticipated
8) We also envision that as our social movement grows, we will be able to support impact oriented entrepreneurs by promoting them to our community. We list Entrepreneurial Support as one of our divisions, but in reality it is turning into almost a 5th Pillar of our network since there is overlap with almost all of our other divisions: Youth, Women’s, Climate, D&I, Corporate Culture, Universities, and Long Term Societal Change.